You may think that we are a bit obsessed with Elle but since we will not be starting our own family for a while Elle will have to take place of a kid. Plus David and I are big dog people and all my life we have considered dogs to be part of the family! David just started back at school but while on Christmas break Elle became his companion while I was at work. Here are some pics of David and Elle playing and chilling at our place.
She loves to sun bathe!
We plan on having her around for quite some time and enjoy all of the entertainment that she provides especially when she jumps 3 feet in the air without a running start! (sorry don't have a pic of that, it would probably be blurry anyway). If you have a dog as part of your family, what does your dog do that makes you laugh or enjoy them the most?
We need to set up a playdate for our dogs!!
ReplyDeleteRenee I so said the exact same thing to David last night. LOL, too funny!
ReplyDelete